mardi 26 octobre 2010

http://www.celebitchy.com/123094/halle_berry_olivier_martinez_sex_up_their_first_red_carpet_as_a_couple/

carousel_of_hope_005_wenn3063228

Okay, I was going to make this post about Jennifer Lopez, and then I saw these photos of Halle Berry. Halle, Jennifer and many other celebrities came out last night for The Carousel of Hope Ball. Halle looked amazing in this gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent, even more amazing than she’s recently been looking, in my opinion. What could be the reason for her excessive beauty and hotness? This guy:

wenn3063269

DAMN HALLE. This isn’t just sex, y’all. Halle actually has feelings for her Frenchman. That sex must be so good, I can’t even imagine. There must be a lot of biting. And spanking. And handcuffs. I mean… THIS is the sex tape I want to see.

carousel_of_hope_020_wenn3063234

wenn3063271

On to Jennifer Lopez. I actually think Jennifer looks really pretty here. Good hair, good makeup, the dress is… not my style, but I think she looks really sexy in it. Marc even looks nice. I’m glad he’s not wearing his sunglasses.

carousel_of_hope_049_wenn3063236

One question though: did Jennifer get something done to her lips? Or is that just a really great lipstick? It feels like her lips are slightly enlarged from collagen or something.

carousel_of_hope_034_wenn3063226

Other stars at the event - Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. Don’t even ask me what Rita is wearing. I think Rita is so pretty in such a “normal” way, you know? She’s like your boyfriend’s totally attractive mother with great skin and you ask her what kind of night cream she uses. My point? Rita is way prettier than this outfit.

carousel_of_hope_101_wenn3063217

Paris Hilton looking like watered-down Pepto-Bismol.

carousel_of_hope_074_wenn3063301

Sela Ward, who I love, looking underdressed but pretty.

carousel_of_hope_250_wenn3063611

And last but not least, Adrian Brody… looking okay. I don’t hate this facial hair, but he should try to not look so smug.

carousel_of_hope_114_wenn3063659

Photos courtesy of WENN.

Aucun commentaire: