samedi 4 août 2007

Johanna Cardona interview: “I want him to pay for what he did”

This is an interview with , the Colombian journalist who worked in channel TB3 at Barranquilla, and whos ex-boyfriend took a video a mobile phone (iphone?), that’s wide spread along the web. A couple of days ago, Johanna talked with the Colombian paper El Tiempo .

Johanna -also knowned as , and Joana in search tags for Technorati, has left Monge, Galilea Montijo and all latin and non latin stars (sorry, ) at her back.

Q: How does this came along?
A: We were having a relation for about a year. I trusted him. But look what he has done with me! Many people told me he used to behave this way.
Q: Why did you keep on with him?
A: Because I loved him. But when I realized he was not the man I expected, I enden the relation.
Q: Who told you he was not a nice guy?
A: Friends told me he was adicted to women. I never realized he was like that.
Q: When was this video taken?
A: In January. We both agreed.
Q: Did you ever thought he will be posting it in the net?
A: No.
Q: Did he ever slammed you?
A: We have our trouble. My parents didn’t like him.
Q: Do you have a new boyfriend?
A: Yes.
Q: Who has supported you?
A: My boyfriend and my lawyer.
Q: What do you expect for Oscar?
A: I want him to pay for what he did. I want him in jail.

Aucun commentaire: